Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Helluva week...

Hi Gang,

I am not very happy with this weight I am carrying around.  With that in mind, I don't know why it is so difficult to stay on any kind of track.  My mind is just empty when it comes to healthy food.  I always feel like there is nothing healthy around, so I just grab whatever there is to make/eat and it is usually something horrible for me.  Like today, I had a protein shake, just waiting for me to drink, yet instead I made myself a bowl of Crispex, just so I can finish off the box and throw the box away.  Does that make sense?  No?  Well, those are the thoughts of a fatty, who doesn't want to comiit (even though I really really want to).  What kind of crazy am I?  If you have any "kind" and/or "inspiring" thoughts on this, please let me know!

412 - I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment