Wednesday, January 27, 2016

And... We start again!!!

Hi Gang,

It seems like every day is a well here we go again type of day. My willpower is for crap! Every day I have to start new like it's the first day of a new diet because the day before ended so horribly. This morning I'm going to have a shake for breakfast and hope that I can finish strong today.
It is so difficult to be home all day and have food just around the corner, in the kitchen. My weight is going up-and-down faster than a teeter totter her and it is getting frustrating. However, I understand it's my own fault by giving into my temptations each and every day. So today I start fresh and new like I do every day, wish me luck and say a prayer for me please.

414 - I'm out

Happy Stampin'
Order Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 at www.jeanpiersanti.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment