Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Support Always Welcome

Hi Supporters,

Thank you again for visiting me today. As you know I have yo-yo dieted for years. This is literally the first time I have asked for your support. I know I can't do it alone. Please subscribe and feel free to give me your honest (yet constructive and kind advice). I am sure you are not interested in everything I eat, but I will post random meals on here so you can tell me what is the good, bad and ugly about my diet. When I use the word diet, it will mean what goes in my body, not diet to get skinny. I am not looking to get skinny. I have never been thin and I know it is unrealistic and would be just as unhealthy for me. I am looking to get and be healthy!!! So with that said this is my breakfast this morning.


Whadda ya think? Healthy? Unhealthy? What would you change or keep? Thanks again for all your supportive feedback. Make sure you subscribe, so I can continue to hear what you think!!!

419 - I'm out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment